Beavers Code of Conduct
Cubs Code of Conduct
Scouts Code of Conduct
The Leaders and Scouts of the 2ND Whitchurch Scout Troop have agreed to work together to promote respect and good behaviour in the Troop, to support our enjoyment of a programme which is both challenging and fun.
Our Code of Conduct has been written in collaboration between the Scout Leaders and Scouts and Young Leaders. Together, we will:
- Avoid bad language, physical contact and bullying behaviour at all times.
- NO PHONE`S (Leaders & YL`s exclude)
- No offensive Language
- Listen to the leaders and Young Leaders when they are talking.
- No going into the Budding including the cellar without a leader`s permission.
- Scouts to wear full uniform (Shirt & Necker’s)
- Always show respect and to be kind to others
- Set a good example to those around us
- Always try your best
- HAVE FUN
We ask that all members of 2ND Whitchurch Scout Troop sign up to our Code of Conduct. The Code is written and agreed by the Scouts and Scout Leaders and is signed by all Scouts, Young Leaders, Leaders and regular adult helpers who attend meetings or events of 2ND Whitchurch Scouts.